For senior citizens between 60 to 80 years, the process of submitting the certificate will start from November 1, 2023 and they can submit it till November 30.
Jeevan Praman Patra: For senior citizens, their support is their pension and to continue taking this pension, it is necessary to submit life certificate so that they can get the benefit of pension on time. Life certificate can also be submitted online. Digital Life Certificate can be submitted from October 1. Those who are 80 years of age or above can now submit their life certificate by 30th November. Let us tell you that the process of submitting certificates for senior citizens aged 60 to 80 years will start from November 1, 2023.
What is digital life certificate?
This digital life certificate works as a biometric enabled digital service for pensioners. Let us tell you that Central and State Government pensioners whose pension distribution agency is live for Digital Life Certificate (DLC) can avail pension by taking advantage of this facility. Digital Life Certificate is made using the Aadhaar number and biometrics of the pensioner. The advantage of this digital life certificate is that pensioners can deposit it in the bank through their Android smartphone while sitting at home.
These people will be eligible for Digital Life Certificate
Pensioners whose Pension Sanctioning Authority (PSA) is included in the Jeevan Pramaan are eligible for the Life Certificate, but please note that those pensioners who have rejoined the job or remarried are not eligible for the Digital Life Certificate.
You can deposit like this
Many types of senior citizen service centers have been set up in India from where you can get digital life certificate and it can also be generated on laptop or Android mobile. Let us tell you that face-recognition technology has been created by the Government of India with the help of which digital life certificate can be submitted.
These are the methods of deposit
- with face authentication
- With the help of Jeevan Pramaan Portal
- Aadhaar based digital life certificate will make work easier
- There is also option of door step banking
This is the process of online submission
- Click on this link of Jeevan Pramaan portal or download the Jeevan Pramaan application and install the client program so that the digital life certificate can be generated.
- After downloading the application, you will have to enter your Aadhar number and mobile number.
- After this, an OTP will come on the dialed mobile number, after which you will have to fill the name and email ID and click on ‘Finger Scanner’.
- In the next step, the iris of your eyes will be scanned.
- After authentication is done in the last step, a confirmation SMS will come, which you can easily download from the portal.