Voter ID Card: Digital Voter Card is valid like normal Voter ID Card. If you want to download your e-voter card on your smartphone before the elections, then we are telling you the process.
Voter ID Card Download: Today the Election Commission announced the date of Gujarat Assembly elections (Gujarat Elections 2022). Voting for the assembly will be held in the first phase on December 1 and in the second phase on December 5. Let us tell you that the Election Commission has already announced the dates of Himachal Assembly elections. After the announcement of elections, now voters have started checking their Voter ID Card. The Election Commission of India (ECI) is providing the facility to citizens to download Voter ID card online before this time’s assembly elections.
The thing to note is that this Digital Voter ID Card is valid like the normal Voter ID card. If you want to download your E-Voter ID Card on your smartphone before the elections, then we are telling you the easy process. Along with this, keep in mind that you can also use it as an ID proof anytime-
Follow these easy steps to download e-Voter ID card-
- For this, click on the official website of the Election Commission https://www.nvsp.in/ and select the E-EPIC card option there.
- If you are a new user then you will have to login or register first.
- After this you select E-EPIC download option.
- Next you will have to enter EPIC number or reference number.
- After this OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Enter it here.
- After this you will see the option of E-EPIC download. Click on it.
- After this, Digital Voter ID Card will be downloaded in your smartphone.
Method to download e-voter even without registered mobile number-
1. If your number is registered then for this you will have to get e-KYC done first.
2. For this, first pass the face liveness verification.
3. Get your mobile number updated here.
4. After this you can easily download E-EPIC by following the process mentioned above.
Another way to download Voter ID card-
For this, first of all go to the website http://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ or http://electoralsearch.in and search the name in the voter list. After this note down your EPIC number. After this, easily download your e-Voter ID card with the help of your registered mobile number.