PMAY List 2023: With the aim of providing permanent houses to the poor and backward class people of the country! Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is being run by the Central Government. By taking advantage of this scheme, lakhs of families of the country have realized their dream of owning a house. Under this, people are given financial assistance to build permanent houses. If your permanent house has not been built yet, then you can take advantage of this PM Awas Yojana.
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, both urban and rural people get benefits. However, you have to be very careful while applying for this, because if you make even a small mistake, you may be deprived of the benefits under this PM Awas Yojana. So it is very important for you to know what is the eligibility for this and what documents will be required.
Who gets the benefit of PM Awas Yojana?
According to the rules of PM Awas Yojana, the person applying for it should not have his own house. Even if someone in your family has a government job, you cannot avail the benefits of this scheme. Because in such a situation you do not fulfill the eligibility of this PMAY. The benefit of this scheme is available only to the female head of the family in EWS and LIG category. To avail the benefits of this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the annual income of people associated with EWS should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
PMAY Latest List 2023
- First of all one should go to the official website of PM Awas Yojana (PMAY).
- Now on the home page of the official website, you will see an option named “Search Beneficiary” in the upper part.
- Click on this option and open a new tab.
- On this you will have to enter your mobile number
- After this you have to click on Send OTP option.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- You have to enter this OTP here
- After this the list of beneficiaries will open in front of you.
- If you have filled everything correctly and you have been accepted as a beneficiary by the Central Government, then
- Your name must have been included in this PM Awas Yojana list and if this has not happened, then you will not be able to include your name in this list. will not be able to
Under the PM Awas Yojana, 1872 houses were sanctioned for the poor of Rudrapur in 2017, but the Center expressed displeasure when the work did not start even after six years. After the central government expressed its displeasure, Modi Maidan was identified for the housing scheme, but the government did not consider the land suitable. After this, the District Development Authority again started searching for land for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and the district administration gave 15 acres of land in village Bagwala of Rudrapur.
What is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Let us tell you that in this PM Awas Yojana (PM Awas Yojana) launched by PM Narendra Modi, the central government is providing houses to all the lower class, backward class and economically weaker section and middle class people of the country. Financial assistance is given. This assistance amount is given to those beneficiaries who have kutcha houses or who do not have their own houses. They are provided assistance by Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana to build their own permanent house.