PM Awas Yojana: The list of PM Awas Yojana has been released. To make your own status, you can follow the process given below.
PM Awas Yojana: Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, subsidy is given on loans to the needy to build houses. For this, people have to register themselves under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and if you are eligible under this scheme, then a loan is given by the government to build a house. Under this scheme, the dream of the people of the country to live in a permanent house is fulfilled. In such a situation, it is important to keep checking your status under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana from time to time. If you have also registered yourself under PM Awas Yojana, then you should see the list for 2022-23.
Check name in the list of 2023
Let us tell you that the list for the year 2022-23 has been released by the Central Government. In such a situation, if you are a beneficiary under this scheme then you must check your name in the list. The process of checking names in the list is very easy.
How to check status
- Visit the official website of PM Awas Yojana
- You will get the option of Citizen Assessment, click on it
- Click on Track Your Assessment Status
- Enter registration number and provide required information to check status
- Select state, district, city and submit
How to apply for PM Awas Yojana
- First of all go to the official website pmaymis.gov.in
- At the top of the website you will get the option of ‘Citizen Assessment’. Click on it.
- Here you will get many options. You select the option according to your residence.
- After this you will have to fill the Aadhaar number and click on check.
- After this an online form will open.
- Fill the information required in this form.
- After filling the application, read the entire information again. Submit once you are satisfied.
- After submission, an application number will be visible on your screen.
- Take a print out of it and save it for future.
Who can take advantage of this scheme?
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PM Awas Yojana), any person earning less than Rs 3 lakh and who does not have any house can avail its benefit. In this scheme, an assistance of Rs 2.50 lakh is given by the government. In this the money is given in 3 installments. First installment of Rs 50 thousand. Second installment of Rs 1.50 lakh. Whereas, the third installment of Rs 50 thousand is given. Out of a total of Rs 2.50 lakh, the state government gives Rs 1 lakh. At the same time, the central government gives a grant of Rs 1.50 lakh.