PMJJBY Benefits 2023: Many schemes are run by the Government of India to provide benefits to the citizens. One such scheme has been started by the Government of India, named Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana. This scheme has been started through Life Insurance Corporation of India and other private and public sector banks. Under PMJJBY, if an applicant dies due to any reason before the age of 55 years, the government will provide life insurance of ₹200000 to his nominee. Get information related to the scheme!
To take a policy plan under this Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, the minimum age of citizens should be 18 years and maximum age should be 50 years. To take the policy scheme, the minimum age of citizens should be 18 years and maximum age should be 50 years. The maturity of this policy is 55 years. PMJJBY is a very good initiative of the Government of India, with this, not only the poor and deprived class people will get insurance but in future their children will also get a good amount of money from this scheme. Interested beneficiaries of the country can avail the benefits of this Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Yojana. If people want to avail the benefits of Jyoti Bima Yojana then they will have to apply under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
Any person who has opted out of PMJJBY can rejoin this scheme. To rejoin Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, premium amount will have to be paid and health related self-declaration form will have to be submitted. Any person can re-enroll in this Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana by paying the premium and submitting the self-declaration form.
- Citizens of the country in the age group of 18 to 50 years can avail the benefit of this Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana.
- Under this scheme, PMJJBY is paid annually to the family of the policy holder after the death of the policy holder.
- Can be renewed. The member of this scheme will have to pay an annual premium of Rs 330. Life insurance of Rs 2 lakh will be provided.
- To avail the benefits of PMJJBY, the applicant has to apply under this scheme.
- The annual premium under this plan is paid before 31st May during each annual coverage period.
- If the annual premium cannot be deposited before this date, the policy can be renewed by depositing a lump sum payment of the entire annual premium along with a self-declaration of good health.
How to apply for PMJJBY
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply to avail the benefits of PMJJBY should follow the method given below. First of all you have to visit the official website of Jan Suraksha. By visiting the official website you have to download the PMJJBY Application Form PDF. After downloading the PDF, you will have to fill all the information asked in the form.
After filling all the information, you have to submit it to the bank where your active savings bank account is opened.
You have to make sure of this. That there is sufficient balance in your account to pay the premium. After this, submit the consent form and auto-debit of the premium amount to join the scheme. Attach the consent documents along with the duly filled application form. The application form or consent-cum-declaration form for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana can be downloaded from the official website in the desired language at the link given below. Could. Are.